Stage of your startup
When did you start
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Definition in 1 sentence
Neerx is developing AI based micro-climate sensing technology to help mitigate climate risks and crop management challenges to help Farmers
Developing an intelligent micro-climate sensing embedded hardware+software platform to better understand crop, soil and the micro-climate which can increase productivity by 30% through reducing average input cost by 20%. for millions of farmers across globe through our technology (Validated by ISRO)
Are you incorporated?
How do customers use or interact with your product?
Desktop, Mobile/Tablet (Android), Hardware-non-wearable
Product Demo Video Adress
Why do you want to attend this program?
We are looking forward to get support from this program for international market entry, fund raising, Mentoring and be a part of the chain of international investors
Describe the problem you are solving
The climatic shift across globe and rising inflation has adversely affected agriculture. There is a great need of affordable sensing and monitoring solutions for farm asset management/agri-input to reduce the cost as well as improve productivity. Crops face high level of climate risk therefore accurate information about farm micro-climate is important in crop pest and disease management, excessity of salinity and fertigation management, water scarcity and crop rotation management.
How are your customers solving that problem today?
1. Traditional practices are being done nowdays
2. For soil testing, they approach regional soil testing labs, where they took soil sample of their farms and processed result has been given to the farmers after some day, week or sometimes months.
3. The amount of Pesticides are sprayed without any earlier measurements which cause excess/lack of pesticides in crop.
4. For fertigation management, they are doing nothing because there is no such sensors is available to track ion movement.
Target custormers - Define customers, who are they
How do you plan to acquire customers?
1. Through Tendering process in Government agencies like Space agency, research institute and agriculture university.
2. Corporates are targeted for corporate farmers.
3. Cold calling and state wise FPOs(Farmer producing organization) are targeted for small and medium scale farmers.
What is your revenue model or expected revenue model?
A) Market Entry: Customize and develop around the current needs of different customer segment to target: 1.Rollout phase:Research institutes & private companies
2.AgricultureUniversities,Metrologydept andLand Survey dept. to generate revenue.
B)Core revenue: Product sales and data generation through ground based stations to target Hi-Tech Greenhouse owners, Micro, medium and large scale farmers, B2Bsegment
C)Long term Revenue: Data analytics and farm based advisories though subscription model
What is your target market?
1. B2B: Agri Universities, State Universities, PFDC, ISRO, Land Use Bureau : >500
Registered/ Non-Registered FPOs: >1000
Private Remote Sensing, GIS and Land Survey Companies: >150
Agromet, IMD and Weather Stations: >500
Soil Survey dept. and Private companies: >200
2. B2C: Large Scale farmers: >100Lac
Vineyards, Watershed management > 10,000
Sports Turf & Landscape Irrigation > 1,000
Automatic Irrigation projects: >1000
Small & Medium farmers> 50Million (Based on subscription model)
What is your total available market size
What steps have you taken to validate the market?
1. Created a state wise farmer network and interviewed with them to understand actual farmers need.
2. We pitched to the corporate and FOPs to get feedback form them.
3. We have done pilot with the Agriculture university to validate that also.
4. Found the value proposition of our product.
Do you have competitors? Please write down the names
Competition: write down competitors and explain
Who are your competitors and how are you different?
Competitive advantages over existing sensors:
1.Highly accurate data (More than 97% accuracy -tested and validated by Indian Space Research Organization)
2.Android app controlled(No need to take heavy datalogger)
3.Compatible with the dens wireless network
4.In-situ immediate Results
5.Customizability for various applications
6.Working capability in harsh environment
7.Compact, Robust, Field friendly and Waterproof
8.More than 5000 data can be taken in one charge go.
What progress have you made in the last six months?
1. Generated our customer for standalone sensor (SHOOL: Smart soil sensor for hydrology and land application)
2. Developed our Micro climate sensing station for complete farm asset management.
3. Raised funds for the development of crop models for integrated pest management and complete advisory system for farmers
4. More than 400 leads have been generated for our next quarter.
5. Low cost prototype of soil profiler is being ready for the small scale farmers.
How many customers/users do you currently have?
Sales- more than 20(Per piece), In hand( 50 sensor)
What is your monthly growth rate?