Suvenia.com is a website that allows individuals, influencers and brands to create, buy or sell personalised items in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our goal is to make Suvenia.com a platform that allows people create products at the speed of thought.
hrives in a team where challenges are solved through the methods of research, analysis and evaluation; where there is opportunity for service, personal growth and interdependence that adds value to the organization and the customers
I am a communications strategist with more than 8 years of work experience. My specialties include Brand positioning, consumer PR programs, media relations, thought-leadership programs and church brand development. Co-founded an offline promotional products business with over $2.2m revenue in 4years
Procurement Specialist with a strong background in production planning and management. Success in optimizing manufacturing processes and capitalizing on cost saving opportunities.
A Chemical engineer by training with a progressive career in a Multinational business environment for about 7 years, 3 of which have been in managerial positions. An aggressive deliverer of objectives and goals within deadlines and targets given for them. A fervent learner that looks to pick up s
We have run the parent merchandising business for the last four years generating revenue in excess of $2.2m in that time space. This lends credence to the strength of the founders as well as ability to push within our networks
Extended User Community
Presently, key communities using Suvenia.com platform are
- Harvesters International Christian Centre - A church of over 15,000 members (http://www.harvesters.suvenia.com)
- Leap Africa - One of the biggest and most influential NGOs in Nigeria (http://www.suvenia.com/leapafrica
- Cancer Aware Nigeria - A key NGO fighting cancer in Nigeria (https://www.canceraware.org.ng/shop)
- Dogo Gang - An interest group focusing on fried plantain with over 20k instagram followers (www.instagram.com/dodogang_ , www.suvenia.com/dodogang)
- AVDD GEM Business Plan Competition Grant Winner - $25k
- Startup Friday Lagos Remita Grant Fund - $3k
- Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant Fund - $5k